Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Enterbay



I was checking out Toysrevil and I ran across this blog about a company called Enterbay. Now the first thing I saw was a Bruce Lee figure which by now is not that interesting to me anymore seeing how every asian toy company has touched the image of the mangod himself. But the crazy thing is that this new figure has new technology attached to it. The body sculpt is unbelievable and so is The Interchangable Eye System.

The Game Of Death figure is great and it's not them just trying to milk the fans of Bruce. The price is probably one of the reason's I haven't seen this piece of art in many online stores... it's going for about 350 US bucks.


This figure is limited to 550 pics. It's a fully-articulated figure with a Arnie Kim-headsculpt, iconic jump suit, interchangeable eyes, 7 hands for posing, nunchaku (with case), green bamboo stick, handmade-shoes and a deluxe wooden diorama display base, complete with a numbered certificate and serial-number-on-figure body.
They also are making a "The Way Of The Dragon".




But what actually caught my attention the first time around is the G2 aka Gang Two figure. This figure is right up my ghetto alleyway..lol.


"It's scheduled for a May 2007-drop costing about SRP USD$108. He comes with: Fur coat / Jeans / Belt / Shoes / Sunglasses / Necklace / Gold Suitcase / and probably a mini-comicbook/cartoon (translations are tricky) - all packaged in a display box resembling a New York-skyscraper, and if im reading the translations right (or it could be all just a fantasy-concept in my own mind), "subsequent figures" display box would join-up to form a New York cityscape, yeh? ... which might mean G2 might just be the first of a new series of gansta-1/6th?"
Now that sounds ill... so it looks like I'll be keeping an eye out for this company from now on. Thanks to Toysrevil for letting me jack all the pics and words I could.. lol. If you didn't like my edited version and want to see the real deal go here.

1 comment:

toysrevil said...

yo! it's all good dude and thanks for the link-back :)

altho, im not totally sure about the G2-packaging now (dammit) ... and tho im not to plug my own blog (really!) maybe you'd liketa check out the mini-interview i had with Enterbay:

http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2007/03/conversation-with-enterbay-part-one.html

cheers dude :)