Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bah! Part 1- Crooks & Castles jacket

Well people, I took my first L of the christmas for delf shopping. I think this is gods way of telling me to stop being selfish..lol. I went to Kreme in Montclair to check up on the status of me getting the C & C jacket I had on my christmas list and dude told me that they are sold out of the 3xl... fuuudddgggggge.... lol. O well. I didn't have a winter coat last year either. BAH!

But he showed me two things that made me happy, strangely enought neither benefit me but whatever. First was the Rich Yung label, you know the one Fabolous always rocks. I don't really care for the label but the yunginz want to look like the rappers so that's a good look. Second, he pulled me to the back where a dude was putting up some jackets... COULD IT BE? Could it be Starter jackets? YES, it was... He said he got a couple in from sizes Small up to a XLarge.

Then we started to think if we ever saw anymore back in the day with a XXL. I don't think so. It just made me realize how much fatter american are nowadays compared to back then...lol.

So if your in the northern new jersey area stop by the Kreme shop or visit their myspace page (I have it on the right hand side of the page in the MYSPACE LINKS section)

No comments: