Sunday, December 16, 2007

I saw I Am Legend


What do I think about it?.... I think I'm going to love the new Joker because I saw the new trailer for the Batman movie before "I AM LEGEND". lol. Let me put it like this... I was completely into the movie until the chick showed up. Bah! If you didn't watch it yet I'll try and not to ruin it for you. But if you cut out the last 30 minutes and do it over... or like the book because my friend called me to tell me how the book ended. But saying that I think the movies story line was cooler then the book until the last half hour.
My brother was pissed at first because it's pretty much a zombie flick (think 28 days later and castaway and mash them together) but after he saw he thought it was pretty good.
I guess you should just go watch it yourself and make your own opinion on it.

No comments: