Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Why is McDonald's treating the McGrittle like a stepkid?


I was looking for a pic of the McGrittle because I was going to tell ya'll how great of a creation it is but there is no picture on the Internet (or even on the McDonald's website) of this beautiful sandwich... is it a sandwich? Anyway, I couldn't even find it on the McDonalds website but I have an idea why. On the website they break all the food down by calories and the nutritional value, you know stuff like that, and we all know the McGrittle is one of the worst things you can eat on this planet...lol. O Well, if worst comes to worst, I'll be chiilin with the hot chicks in the picture with a tasty McGrittle in my back pocket...lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[IMG]http://nice-n-fun.com/mcgriddle/mcgriddles.jpg[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

maybe ur spelling it wrong... it's a mcgriddle

Anonymous said...

there's plenty of pics of it out there

Anonymous said...

f***king dumb