Sunday, December 16, 2007

Cece's Bornday

Well two weeks ago it was my little one's Bday & the day after was my cousin's sweet sixteen party. So her mom drove to jersey to get her hair done and have a little girls night out.

This is the before pic.

And here's the after. Don't mind the mess on her cheek. I guess White Castle brings the savage out of people...lol

I don't know where she got this from but she was doing it all day and I couldn't stop laughing every time she did it.

Awww... Happy baby equals happy daddy.

Showoff

They left me and headed to Red Lobster. Her fav. food in the world is the cheese bread thingys there. I not a big fan of RL so I don't know what they are called.

Yaya.... I can't believe how they grow so fast. The first them I met this girl she could bearly talk.

Cece and her cousin. I remember when she used to babysit my daughter, I would come home and she would have my daughter watching either football or basketball. lol.

This is the cousin posse'. Watch out when they're all together.lol.

No comments: