Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My X-Mas presents to myself... hopefully

1st- Versace Man By Versace
Fragrance Family: Oriental - Woody
Top Notes: Neroli, Bergamot, Angelica Flowers, Black Pepper
Middle Notes: Cardamom, Saffron
Base Notes: Tobacco Leaves, Amber, Kashmir wood, Labdanum

Fragrance Description: Versace Man is sexy blend of modern notes with a classic vibe. The fragrance is a stylish, elegant blend of light, fresh, Mediterranean notes like neroli and black pepper, harmonious and elegant middle notes of cardamom and saffron, cooled with a finish of amber, Kashmir wood, and living tobacco leaves. Ultra-sophisticated, this fragrance is for the man who knows how to enjoy life to the fullest!
http://www.fragrancegallery.com/


2nd- Crooks Illuminati Target Field Jacket
M65 Model
Crosshair Pattern




3rd- Any Offical Stuff from Deathnote
The first season dvd because the second kinda sucked
The 12- Inch figures by Medicom/ Sideshow Toy
or the Good Smile Company's 4 Deathnote Nendoroids






I only said hopefully because my boys @ Kreme in Montclair said they were going to try and order one of the C&C jackets for me if they're in stock. Since the holidays are here I know stuff like Versace Man probably will sale out quick... BAH!!! I think that the Deathnote stuff is probably going to be the hardest to get because its hard to find to begin with and since they started showing it on Adult Swim I know MORE people know about it...... DOUBLE BAH!
Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: