Saturday, December 15, 2007

quanell x in pasadena texas!


At first look I was pissed but when I heard what happened I think it's stupid for the New Black Panther Party to get involved. They were robbing someone's house. If my neighbors are getting robbed and I had a shotgun I'll probably do the same thing. The only difference is I would be in jail right now.

So I think it's crazy that I would be in jail while this guy is home chilling. I'm pretty sure that if this guy killed a someone white nobody would care. Would he have killed the guys if they were white? who knows.... but I do know that the white people there protesting are def. racist. On the other hand I also think it was racist to go protesting out there because if they were white you wouldn't care.

America is pretty fucked up and we have the nerve telling other countries how to act or how they should act.... BAH!!!

No comments: