Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nasty Tyme!


One of my closest friends came up from VA for christmas... his name Nasty Tyme!... 'nuff said..lol. I was going to NY to get in on the 3sixteen sale I posted about a couple days ago. Nasty Tyme and his sister joined me and I showed them some of where I go when I do go to New York.



We stopped by Fat Beats and picked up a couple cd's.

Damn, I feel old. His sister grew up too fast. lol. I remember when we used to walk in his moms house drunk as hell 2 o'clock in the morning and she used to get mad because we were being too loud. ha! the good old days. Well he was hungry so we stopped by Grey's Papaya on 6th Ave.

I didn't find much at the 3Sixteen sale but The Reed Space was across the street and I had to look for a christmas present para Yaya. I found the hoodie above for her by Freshjive.

And I found this Reason X No Pattern fitted that I saw @ Division East but now I got it in my size.


Lastly we stopped at Sugar Sweet Sunshine on Rivington Street.

No comments: