Sunday, April 29, 2007

All American......









Whats going on people?
Today I accompanied my boy Draco to Englishtown Swapmeet and Autoshow today. Pictures up later on today. A little history.. Englishtown is the home of Raceway Park. If I'm right it's the only racetrack around. My cousin nick used to go down there to race his Nissian Sentra aka "the monster" lol. I used to love going down there, everybody shares the love for cars. The only beef people used to have there was import or American.





















The reason I put "All American" as the title for today's blog is because of the strange love for the US that these Redneck dudes have. I find it crazy that you can go somewhere and can see Nazi stuff for sell like it's nothing. From patches, knifes & crazy collectables they are all there for sale right next to the Rican flags and Born to Ride tshirts... Confederate flags are also all over the place. Are we not in the north? why the hell does every guy have a packet, tshirts or tat of the damn flag? The crazier part is that black and spanish (it kinda freaked me out that their was as many p.ricans out there as there was) people were buying shit from the same people that had all this racist shit out. I know if I would be able to ask the people selling it would just say "that's what these people want and I'm here to make money" lol.


That feeling I had down there took me aback because I sit in the hood everyday and think it's all good. When I think about racism I think of middle America just being ignorant but there is a whole different group of people out there that blames all their woo's on the black and brown people in the US. O well.... enough on that back to the fun...

After the swapmeet or swampmeet like I love calling Englishtown..lol. we headed to Straight Laced in New Brunswick that I reported about earlier this week. Love the store, they are stocked better then my fav. shops in NYC. I had to cop the Blood, Sweat & Tears tee from 3sixteen.












3sixteen's 3xl's are official my people. So now when you go in my closet you will find Crooks and Castles and 3sixteen. I also picked up a great The Hundreds hoodie. They only go up to 2xl's but its a good size for me.










ps... I also picked up my first Air-soft pistol today from the swapmeet...lol. It's on bitches!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time hahah air pistold are dope , i been lookin for that shirt but i guess im a lil behind on times i found this site it has some pretty dope stuff.
http://www.greyone.com/shop/shop-brand-3sixteen-c-1_11_14.html