Friday, April 20, 2007

Cam'ron is an asshole!

Cooper's report will be broadcast on 60 Minutes this Sunday, April 22, at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

"If I knew the serial killer was living next door to me?" Cam'ron responds to a hypothetical question posed by Cooper. "I wouldn't call and tell anybody on him — but I'd probably move. But I'm not going to call and be like, 'The serial killer's in 4E.' "
Cam'ron's "code of ethics" also extends to crimes committed against him. After being shot and wounded by gunmen, Camron refused to cooperate with police. Why?
"Because … it would definitely hurt my business, and the way I was raised, I just don't do that," says Camron.
"So for you, it's really about business?" Cooper asks.
"It's about business," Camron says, "but it's still also a code of ethics"

IF THIS ISN'T THE STUPIDEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!! Rappers need to start shutting the f*ck up nowadays. What in the hell or better yet, who in the hell told Camron's stupid ass to talk? Foot in mouth, foot in mouth. For once I wish Oprah would come after a rapper. Didn't this retard go to college? Boy O Boy- the media knows how to pick them. When did snitching become a debatable issue? If your in the game your a player and deserve to get played on. Case in point, Cam'ron getting shot. If your in the streets with the big dogs and you ride and go to all the big dog spots your going to be targeted as one so dont f'ing cry when someone steps up to you.
No Cam'ron can't go to the police about who shot him. Now as a tuff rapper shouldn't be going to the police you should be using that OG status that you rap about and handle your handle. But if a rapest was living next do to your dumb ass and you know it... call the police, if not handle that you punkass. That's the code of the streets.

I don't even know if I want to watch this show sunday... BAH!!!

No comments: