Sunday, April 8, 2007

Death Proof.



On friday I saw Grindhouse with my brother. My brother is a huge movie guy. His fav. job ever was working at Suncoast Video and he now works at Blockbuster..lol. Anyway, we knew what to expect when we went to see Grindhouse. I loved a House of a 1,000 corpses (the only person who stood there watching the movie..lol) and love when people make movies meant to be part of a certain genre. We saw the 10 o'clock viewing and was suprised there wasn't a line.

See the title of this posting is called "DEATH PROOF" not GRINDHOUSE for a reason. I didn't like Planet Terror. I have never been a zombie movie type of guy. My brother thought it was great but he digs that type of stuff. The only movie I liked that can be linked to that genre is Shawn of the Dead but that was meant to be a comedy.lol. But because I don't like Zombie Movies I don't have the right to question its worth so I'm leaving it alone.

But Death Proof was my shit. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. And I also loved the trailers for fake movies before and in between the Planet Terror and Death Proof. I def. think everyone should watch this movie. There is something for everybody in here.

No comments: