Thursday, April 5, 2007

Linkin Park


What I've Done - Linkin Park Clip !
Uploaded by JBstarr


Here's Linkin Park's new song. Now I'm not sure if I still like LP. I remember getting the first album and loving it. The second album lasted in my cd player maybe a week. So we'll see if this song will grow on me to the point of me buying the album. It seems that dude isnt rapping in it anymore. I have always loved the videos that they put out. But I'm not feeling them showing Che and Castro in the "bad guys" portion of the video.. to each their own. I remember the first time I heard of Linkin Park was the day I got Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. Me and the whole GTF crew went to NYC's Virgin Megastore to pick it up at midnight. When I got the cd there was Linkin Park street team outside of the place passing out free "tapes" of their first single. I think we listened to that tape with a bunch of snippets of the album more then Limp Biskit's album..lol. But we all got the Linkin Park cd and rocked it for awhile. Memories run through my head everytime I hear one of the songs from their first album. But it wasn't the same feeling about the second album. We will see with this one.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is ok, though it's a bit disappointing for a Linkin Park video. Gives off too much of a political vibe, even if it doesn't directly say it. That being said it's a good video in its own right.