Monday, April 30, 2007

Fitted- geared bikes


Everybody into extreme sports have been talking a lot about Fitted-gear bikes. I guess EVERYBODY is talking to the point the New York Times have come up with an article about fitted gears. I've pretty much been waiting to get some insight about the sport and I got it from the strangest of places..lol. Pretty good article, let's see what the fitted-gear heads think about it. Shit fitted-gear have been around forever. My father has one in the basement that he used to use to go to work before he got a car. I still remember it because the only thing he had was a little ass repair kit on it..lol. Real simple, no bells or whistles to talk of. I guess that's why I never really liked it. It was the time of the BMX craze and as a 5 or 6 year old it just wasn't cool like the dudes on tv..lol. KIDS!!! But here we are today talking about it. Well check out the article here!

No comments: