Sunday, April 22, 2007

Philly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Before we hit Philly up we had to get our drink on at El Jangueo Social Club in Newark with our peeps... what up B? If they think your cool enough they will save you as a friend on their myspace page.. Here!



I had to take a powernap on the way to philly because I was done from all the drinking earlier. If you want you can call it Beauty Sleep..lol


I was happy I could pick up the Mishka fitted from Pedestrian on South Street. Check out their blog here.




Millz & Draco @ Fluid with me in Philly. We tend to like being the first people there for we can pick up that spot.




DJ Mike Nyce with founding father Kool Herc on the uno & duces..lol









That drink in my hand is called Purple Haze.. HMMm. I don't remember the name of the bartender that served it to me but I sure do remember the name of the drink..lol



Cheap liquior makes draco look like a mole..lol. & look at Millz in the background- tell her you'll call her back already.





I might have to bring Sangre out here for he can check out his girl- Jean Grae.



1 comment:

PEDESTRiAN said...

NO DOUBT...I REMEMBER YOUR CROOKS SHIRT NOW THAT I SEE THE PICTURE...I LIKE THE BLOG, GOOD MIX...THANKS FOR STOPPIN THREW AND DO THE SAME NEXT TIME YOUR DOWN THIS WAY, ALSO HIT ME ON EMAIL, MAYBE WE CAN LINK UP

GOOD LOOK,
-DREW@PEDESTRIAN

PEDESTRIANBOUTIQUE@GMAIL.COM