Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mar- f'ing- lo's


I know I'm a little late posting this but here it is.. GTF at Marlo's in Irvington. I think this is the first time in a long time marv (far left), Nick (3rd on top) and I (the pale skinned) have chilled in a long time. Little history about Marlo's... we hated it...lol. Marlo's has always been an old-head bar where old ass men would try and pick up young chicks. The music sucked (old ass club music) and we were too cool to be in there.
There's a building behind Marlo's where me, nick and marv used to chill in and throw rocks and flatten the tires of cars that belonged to the old-heads that were in Marlo's. We just didn't like what they stood for. They thought they were cool and well off but went to a hole in the wall spot to pick up chicks half their age.

With all that said Marv's girl had her birthday party there and the promise to never go there was broken. At first, I refused to go- saying that we should never brake the promise but Marv made me realize that it was going to be broken anyway because he had to go and it would be a good reason for the old crew to hang out together..lol. So here's the rest of the pictures at Marlo's....





No comments: